TS ICET Important Dates 2020
|TS ICET counselling 2020 commencement||December 6, 2020|
|Document verification of counselling for Round 1||December 8 -12, 2020|
|Option entry for Round 1 and payment of fees||December 6 -12, 2020|
|Seat allotment release date for First Round||December 15, 2020|
|Starting of Second Round of counselling||December 22, 2020|
|Exercise of web option for Counselling for the second round||December 22 – December 24, 2020|
|Verification of documents for the second of counselling||December 22 – December 24, 2020|
|seat allotment result for second round||December 26, 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 Spot Round||December 28, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET Counselling 2020
- Candidates must have qualified the TS ICET 2020 with a minimum 50 per cent for general category and 45 per cent (for other categories) in aggregate.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana, maximum age must be 30 years (for OC candidates) and 34 years (for other candidates) as on July 1, 2020.
- The student must be holding a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of three-year duration.
TS ICET Counselling 2020
Step 1 – Visit the official website
Step 2 – Click on the ‘payment of processing fee’ tab
Step 3 – Enter relevant details for registration:
- Registration number given on the admit card of TS ICET 2020
- TS ICET 2020 admit card number
- Date of birth
Step 4 – All the information will be displayed.
Step 5 – Now, enter the personal details such as email address and mobile number
Step 5 – Update information and pay the requisite processing fee
TS ICET 2020
TS ICET is a state-level entrance examination conducted for admission to various postgraduate management and engineering programmes offered by the participating institutes. The entrance examination is conducted once a year for a duration of Two and a half hour (150 minutes), wherein the candidates have to answer various MCQs.